Saturday, November 27, 2010

vrijdag 26 november 2010

vrijdag 26 november 2010 Up at 7:00. Watch CNN. Rice noodles and an egg for breakfast. Shower. Watch Supernatural - Time Is On My Side on TNT. This is a really gross episode. Blood, guts, terror and torture.

Walk up Capitol Hill to Cal Anderson Park. The snow has melted away. Back to #404. Watch movie - Impostor. Gary Sinese plays a brilliant scientist in the year 2079 who is arrested by the government on suspicion of being a replicant created by the hostile alien race. This film really has a feeling of Philip K. Dick... where the military runs the world, mechanical implants tracking your movements and war.

I like the little twist at the end of the film where both he and his wife are both alien replicants. His eyes turn black before he turns into a nuclear explosion. I can't seem to find Mission To Mars (another with Gary Sinise). Next movie - Pineapple Express. What a wacky movie.

Out of #404. Back to my place. For the first time, I rent a movie on my iPad - The Fifth Element. I takes a while to download it. I love the blue diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment