Monday, November 22, 2010

maandag 22 november 2010

maandag 22 november 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on CNN. I hear Rob Marciano say, "Right now, it's snowing in Seattle." I go to the window to look out. It's true. Chili spaghetti for breakfast. Shower. I call Patty to see what's up at work. "Yep. We're open." So, I walk out in the snow to work. I see the streetcar is being held up by a parked truck. Here are my snow photos.


It's a short day. They close our school at 1:00. Streetcar back to d'town. Get a Monday Mondo Burrito. Drop off burrito at #404. Get some kitty litter at Mud Bay on Pine. Need to get out of cold and snow. Watch some MSNBC and KOMO News. It's all about the snow. The traffic is crazy. So, are the cats.
Play movie - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix. "The rebellion begins." This is the Swedish poster - Harry Potter och Fenixorden.

Nap after the movie. Wake up again at 10:30. Watch South Park - Fishsticks on Comedy Central. Turn on Conan O'Brien on TBS. Restless night. The wind is howling and shaking the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment