Friday, November 5, 2010

vrijdag 5 november 2010

vrijdag 5 november 2010 Up with alarm. Watch a little France 24. On the Culture Show, they interview the author of Enemies of the People: My Family's Journey to America. Sad stories of Hungary's occupation by the Nazis and Stalin. Hash browns and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She sounds pretty annoyed about the lies coming from Fox News. They make the ridiculous claim that President Obama's November trip to India will cost the U.S. $200 million per day. Media Matters covers this - White House Debunks "Wildly Inflated" Price Tag For Obama's India Trip. Rush Limbaugh, the Drudge Report, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Fox Business' Eric Bolling circulated the same outrageous claim. Do you know? The War In Afghanistan Costs $190 Million A Day!


And hurricane Tomas is heading for Haiti. I hope that Haiti will be ok.

Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. Busy day. I'm all over the place today - Moons & Stars, Wildflowers, Trailblazer & Explorers, Seahorses, Starfish, Sea Otters and the Infant Room. The highlight of the day is reading Elephant And Piggie - We Are In A Book to the Trailblazers & Explorers. They pay attention and laugh really hard.

I love the Mo Willems books. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Whew! I'm tired, but I walk up to QFC to get some groceries. I bump into Jeremiah. He wishes me A Good One. Well... I'm having a good one, Jeremiah, with some nice warm Hakutsuru sake in my Kaladi cup. QFC is crazy busy. I want to go home. It's raining lightly on my way back. Turn on Hardball. Report - Lessons Learned From Mid-term Shellacking. Todd Harris frustrates me that he cannot answer a question directly. Only talking points. Sesame noodles and chicken for dinner. Watch The Outer Limits - Soldier.

Then Lost In Space - Wild Adventure. On their way through space Dr. Smith finds the course back to earth, but a space female lures Smith out of the ship and saving him again leaves the crew of the Jupiter 2 lost in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment