Tuesday, November 30, 2010

dinsdag 30 november 2010

dinsdag 30 november 2010 Up at 2:31. Turn on BBC News. Report - According to classified US diplomatic cables leaked by Wikileaks: China 'Frustrated' By North Korea and Pyongyang was behaving like a "spoiled child". I doze back to sleep for a couple hours. Burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about the Wikileaks situation. There is speculation that the guy who released the leaks - Private Bradley Manning - was teased in the military.

Report - Red County Wingnuts Attribute Wikileaks To Private Manning’s Homosexuality. The Guardian does a more objective Expose On Bradley Mannings' Experience In The US Army. Shower. Walk up to work while listening to KUOW on my radio. The subject on Weekday is China, Foreign Policy, And Our Economy. My shoes get pretty wet from the rain. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Pam. Jenny covers for Anne. It's a stay-inside-rainy-free-play day for the 7 Sea Otters. I see that some of them are good with puzzles. 12 - Up to Sunshine Kids for Kechelle's lunch break. I eat my lunch with the 3 kids. Easy-going hour. 1 - Down to Seahorses for Amanda's lunch. Struggle with a few kids at nap time. 2 - Kenn's lunch. Things finally settle down. D'town on foot. Catch a crowded #10 up to Capitol Hill. Walk around a little in the rain. Down Pike to my place. Turn on KOMO News. I don't pay much attention to it except for the weather. I bet some ducks had fun in the puddles today.

Switch to MSNBC. Oh! I love the Catamaran With A Thousand Solar Panels. Pretty. It looks like a space ship from Star Trek.

I like Chris Matthews' bit about Do Tell, Don't Mind. "The Republicans are not the party of inclusion!" I shout out loud. So disillusioned - the Log Cabin Republicans.

Switch gears... a little... Watch The Outer Limits - A Special Edition. Alien clones are taking over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment