Friday, November 19, 2010

vrijdag 19 november 2010

vrijdag 19 november 2010 Up at 4:56. Turn on France 24. Report - ‘Withdraw Your Forces,’ al Qaeda Warns France. Of course, France is rejecting the demands from al Qaeda. Abdelmalek Droukdel likes green turbans.

Toast and a couple fried eggs for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They chat with Gov. Jesse Ventura about the new episode of his Tru-Tv series “Conspiracy Theory” regarding the JFK Assassination. Interesting stuff. Shower. The rest of the morning is spent on exploring the world of Adam Lambert. He just did a show in Paris... yesterday. Report - Adam Lambert En Concert à Paris. Here's a good question - Adam Lambert, Le Vrai Gagnant d’American Idol? I answer - Absolument!

Walk up Westlake to work. A few studs are dumping sand into the boxes in the new playground. Good job, guys. 10 - Wash dishes for Teresa. Lots of dishes. It is done until 11:25. Then, I help set up lunches for Starfish and Seahorses. 12 - Cristin's lunch. I hang out with the 6 Starfish to eat my lunch with them. Naps go smoothly. Piper has a minor argument with Renee about going to sleep. 1 - Renee goes to lunch. Cristin gets Piper to sleep. Quiet time. 2 - Patty's lunch. I warm her that it's going to rain, but it doesn't rain until I leave. I walk in the rain. No big deal. Listen to The World on the radio. Interesting report - Turkish Immigrants Leaving Germany. The Turks were recruited to remake West Germany many years ago. After all these years, they realize that Turkey is paradise while Germany is getting more socially, morally, and economically regressive. Wow. The bus tunnel is crowded. I want to go the Uwajimaya to get some onion tofu and pineapple shrimp. Train back to my place. While walking back to my place, my health is once again imperiled. I am a pedestrian crossing 8th and Pike. Some jerk in a white SUV cuts me off while he crosses the red light. I was almost killed. But I hardly have an adrenalin rush. I'm getting used to being almost murdered by Seattle traffic. Watch The Week In Africa. Then I want to catch up with my YouTube extravaganza of Adam Lambert. Adam Lambert performs Born To Be Wild. Standing ovation! "Fortune rewards the brave, and you are one of the bravest!" says Paula.

Watch some Lost In Space, too. Treasure Of The Lost Planet. I love the head in the box which says "Good Evening" no matter what time of the day it is.

Then Revolt Of The Androids. Dr. Smith and the Robot are searching for a ruby-eating monster, and then they bump into an indestructible super android who likes to say "Crush! Kill! Destroy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment