Saturday, November 20, 2010

zaterdag 20 november 2010

zaterdag 20 november 2010 Up at 7:30. Nice to get extra sleep. Turn on KEXP to listen to Mind Over Matters. Extra takes on an interesting issue - Taking the Public Out of Public TV. Sometimes I feel this way about NPR.
Onion tofu with sweet-n-spicy sauce on rice for breakfast. Walk around Capitol Hill listening to Wait, Wait. I see interesting posters on B'way and Pike.

It's a cold and windy day. The leaves are flying all around. It's a radio day. Back at my place, I listen to This American Life - Neighborhood Watch. Turn on KBCS - The Hawaii Radio Connection. It helps me feel a little warmer to hear Hawaiian music. Mele Inoa No Kawaipunaheleopaliku is cool!

And then it's Rick Steves. Rick interviews the author of The Accidental Hedonist's Quest For The Perfect Shot. So, they talk and talk about whiskey which takes us to Ireland and Scotland. A guy phones in from Lynchburg, TN and comments about Jack Daniel's. I find a Whataya Want From Me at I Heart Radio vid. I like the piano and drums in this... as well as Adam's performance. (Of course!)

Watch Lost In Space - The Phantom Family. The crew of the Jupiter 2 are being attacked by an alien named Lemnoc, who has set up a base of operations in a nearby cave. Lemnoc comes from a dying planet where the people have lost the will to survive.

I discover my favorite Millers - Jacob and Joshua - in my photos. I wonder where they are now.
Pasta and Swedish balls for dinner. Watch Star The Next Generation - The Outrageous Okona. The Enterprise-D crew rescue a roguish freighter captain whose ship is malfunctioning, but his presence drags them into an interplanetary feud.

No comments:

Post a Comment