Tuesday, January 4, 2011

dinsdag 4 januari 2011

dinsdag 4 januari 2011 Up at 3:18. Turn on France 24. They show live shots of the eclipse in Europe. Report - Swiss Get Best View Of First Partial Eclipse Of 2011.

Listen to the culture report. They interview Daniel Rose - a rising star on the Parisian restaurant scene. They have a variety of subjects. Fall to sleep after that. Up with alarm. THERE'S NO HOT WATER! I want a hot shower! Quinoa sweet potato cakes and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk a lot about Darrell Issa's tooliness. I can't believe this guy! Rep. Darrell Issa, American Role Model, Has Been Accused Of Car Theft Three Times - So Far. "Viper! Stand Back!"
Up to Kaladi for coffee. Jeremiah is back. He went out East. I wonder if he got caught in all the travel troubles. Back to my place. Sip my coffee. Listen to more Stephanie Miller. Check the Huffington Post. I love the new app for HuffPo. Play with my iPad Maps app - checking the traffic in New York City and Seattle. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Sea Otters most of the day. I meet them in the Bike Room. Planning time for Pam. Kenn covers for Anne. Back in the classroom, we get out the blue Play-doh. Anne does circle while I change a few diapers. Kathy sets up lunches. Most of the naps are pretty easy. Over to Seahorses for Rachel's lunch Patty's lunch. It's quiet while the 6 Seahorses sleep. Misti brings us the new schedule for the playground. YAHOO! YIPPEE! I see the Infant Room taking advantage of their playground when I leave. Beautiful! Streetcar to d'town. #73 to the Harbour Steps. The clouds have rolled in. Up to my place. Watch KOMO News... just for the weather. Some snow seems to be sneaking into the area.

I'm fascinated by the images of snow in Southern California. Even in Palm Dale?

The hot water is back, so I enjoy a nice hot shower. Play podcast of Weekday - The US At War With The Muslim World. Totally fascinating... and sad. Can we really dare to ask ourselves, "What have been the consequences of going to war in a Muslim country?" Actions and consequences, people! Steve Scher interviews Nir Rosen - the author of Aftermath.

Rice, salmon and veggies for dinner. Watch Star Trek Enterprise - Broken Bow from the first episode. I also find an interesting home-made vid called Bring Back Kirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment