Monday, January 3, 2011

maandag 3 januari 2011

maandag 3 januari 2011 Watch some France 24. Pay attention to the sports. Nadal and Federer prepare to clash this week in Doha, Qatar. But they play a nice relaxing game of water tennis. Looks like fun. Look at that amazing skyline!

Report - Nadal, Federer Rejoin In Battle For Supremacy. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Luka's café magnifique. Back to my place. Listen to Stephanie Miller. Oh, my. She's on America's Funniest Outtakes.

No hot water for a shower. In fact, it's absolutely frigid. Walk down to Borders to browse the magazines. Walk up Westlake to work. It's a bright and rather chilly day in Seattle.

Breaks for Darnell and Charity. They're in the Bike Room with the Wildflowers and Sunshine Kids. Over to Dolphins where Elaine and Jessica have an art project going. I wish that I had my camera. The kids are really into the white, blue and green paint. 11 - Jessica's lunch. Just some free play after the paint project. Elaine does the diapers. Tanja does the lunch prep, and I just hang out with the kids. 12 - Over to Starfish for Cristin's and Toni's lunches. Eating lunch with the kids is fun. Nap is a struggle. Whew! They think it's all a big joke. 2 - Back to the Dolphins for Elaine's lunch. The kids are still sleeping. I take a couple early-risers to the Bike Room. Before I leave, there are a couple stinky diapers to change. Up to Whole Foods to pick up a few things. Drop off stuff at my place. A little walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Back down University. I'm watching the sunset in Puget Sound. I can tell by the bright reds that pollutants and haze have begun building in our lower atmosphere. The air has gone Stagnant. Back to my place. Play podcast of The World. They talk about Turkey’s policy on gays in the military which amounts to “will ask, must tell.” Report - Turkish Gays And The Military. Watch the Nightly News and Hardball. Play YouTube episode of Star Trek Enterprise - Broken Arrow. Oh, T'Pol. Oh, Tucker. Spreading that decon gel all over your bodies... Oh, sure. It's just to rid yourselves of a protocystian spore you picked up on Rigel X.

Yeah. I've heard that one before. Captain Archer needs more eel therapy. Of course. Beans on toast for dinner. Watch movie - WALL-E. In 2805, several hundred years after mass consumerism, facilitated by the megacorporation Buy n Large (BnL), Earth is shown to be an abandoned planet covered in trash. I conk out after the first scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment