Wednesday, January 5, 2011

woensdag 5 januari 2011

woensdag 5 januari 2011 Up at 4:51. Turn on KOMO News. Oh! Someone in Washington State won Megamillions... but it's not me. Quinoa sweet potato cake with fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She announces that the new Orange Congress will soon be in session.

Walk up Westlake to work. I see the kids are using the new playground. It's so wonderful to watch them enjoy it. Help Teresa wash the dishes. Head out to the playground to give Kathy a break. The Dolphins are running around with their toy lawn mowers. Over to Sea Otters to help set up nap mats. 11:45 to 12:45 - Pam's lunch. Tanja covers for Anne's lunch. The 7 Sea Otters munch on their lunches. They seem to admire my pasta salad. The kids used to just go straight to their mats and go to sleep, but they're a bit more tricky today. 1 - Over to Starfish for Toni's lunch. The kids are sleeping... Except one. When Toby wakes up, I take them both to the Bike Room. We have the place to ourselves for quite a while, then the Sea Otters show up. I return the kids to their group before I leave. Whew! I am worn out. Walk up Westlake to my place listening to The World. I like the musical feature of Europe's Retro Soul Singers... especially Ben l'oncle Soul - Seven Nation Army.

Turn on KOMO News. Oh! Report - Starbucks Gives Logo A New Look. Sorry. I'd rather go to Kaladi. I'm a big fan of the Red Goat!

Watch MSNBC. They talk about the GOP-controlled Congress and how it will affect bi-partisanship. Uck! Why does Chris Matthews need to refer to Pat Buchanan. Right-wing tool. I like Keith Olbermann's READ 'EM WEEP. Oyster beef and noodles for dinner. Watch Star Trek Enterprise - Fight Or Flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment