Friday, January 21, 2011

vrijdag 21 januari 2011

vrijdag 21 januari 2011. Up with alarm. Turn on KOMO News. Report - How Happy Are Seattlites? Couscous and tofu for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's Fridays With Fugelsang. Yay for John and his YouTube vid. Thank you, John, for Bible Lessons For Westboro Church.

Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. A heavy mist is falling on me. I don't need to concern myself with the weather when I work in the kitchen. Teresa says that she doesn't need to worry about me because I know what I'm doing. 11 - Elaine's lunch. The 7 Dolphins are playing in the Bike Room. Lynette is subbing for Jessica. She sets up lunches for us. I don't worry about Lynette because she knows what she's doing. 12 - Pam's lunch. Anne is back from her vacation in New Orleans. I want to ask about it, but we're too busy changing diapers and dealing with the lunch mess. 1 - Anne's lunch. Nap time for the 6 Sea Otters. A couple of them fell asleep before lunch. Where's my break? I need to break myself. 2 - Lynette's lunch. I take the early-risers to the Bike Room. Fun!





Walk in the drizzle to my place listening to The World. They report from the Alsace region of Eastern France about the Invasion Of Wild Boar.

I like how Tony Blair Is Put The Spot About The Iraq War. Turn on MSNBC. I can't believe it. This is Keith Olbermann's Last Day. Garlic beef with noodles for dinner. Watch 2nd disk of Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment