Thursday, January 27, 2011

donderdag 27 januari 2011

donderdag 27 januari 2011 What? The alarm wakes me up. Huh? I don't know where I am, or how I got here. Waking up from strange dreams.

Blue cheese and green pepper omelet for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Ali Velshi, CNN’s Chief Business Correspondent and "Bald Headed Prophet Of Doom" calls in to talk about the state of the economy and jobs. Shower. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's delicious coffee. Back to my place to watch Today. Snow! Snow! Snow!

Jay Brannan tweets about it. "J/C I have never seen manhattan under this much snow. It just took me 30 mins to navigate 10 blocks!" Walk up Westlake to work. Pam G. J. has some projects for me - putting up emergency plans and xeroxing W-4s. Then I set up lunches for Starfish and Seahorses. 12 - Pam's lunch. Seven Sea Otters down for naps. Odin is playing around with me. I leave and Anne takes over. Odin gets a little upset, but he goes to sleep. 1 - Anne's lunch. Pam and I chat about various things while the kids sleep. 2 - Patty's lunch. Seven Sea Horses sleep. A few of them wake up before I leave. They love it when I read The Snowy Day. I bet that these 2-year-olds know about the 18 inches of snow dumped in New York (while we're at a mild 50° in Seattle). Walk up to B'way and down Pike while listening to The World. I like the story about the chai tea cups. Turn on NPR News. The Financial Crisis Inquiry Report says that the financial crisis could have been prevented. Shrug. Switch to the Nightly News. I love the story about the Piano On A Sandbar.

Oh, no! The police are going to act like Ass Hats! Of course! Arrogance Royale! The boys have to haul it away. Buh! Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - Starship Mine. First, the Opinionated View...

When the Enterprise puts in to space dock for a energy sweep of the ship which is lethal to humans, Picard gets trapped on board with technicians who are not what they appear to be. Here we gooooooooo!

STOP THE SWEEP! STOP THE SWEEP! STOP THE SWEEP! Spicy salmon chili for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment