Wednesday, January 19, 2011

woensdag 19 januari 2011

woensdag 19 januari 2011 It's 2:30, and I still can't sleep. Sort out stuff said at yesterday's meeting. Turn on France 24. A lot of unrest in Africa - Angola, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Tunisia. Whew! Egg and some burrito for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Lauren's lovely coffee. Back to my place. Listen to Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks is in the Los Angeles bureau for another edition of Hump Days With Hal. He's back. Yay!

I love your impression of Ruth Gordon, Hal. He makes us aware of a YouTube vid - Palin's Breath. Sarah Palin breathing taken from her speech about the attacks in Arizona and on her. 1,086,477 hits. A disconnection between mouth and brain.

Walk to HomeStreet to ATM some cash and through Rainier Square and up Westlake to work. After giving Toni a 15-minute break, i have some open space to help Elaine and Justine. Play with the 8 Dolphins on the playground. Then to the Bike Room to let Justine meet with Shawna. Erin and I hang out with the 9 Rainforest kids. I have a little time to help prep the Seahorse lunches. 12 - Pam's lunch. Six Sea Otters doze off to sleep. Quiet hour. But there's a lunch mess to clean up. 1 - Margot is subbing for Jessica. It's her lunch break. The Dolphins are napping, but some coughing wakes up a couple of them. The early-risers go with me to the Bike Room. 2 - Elaine's lunch. I stay in the Bike Room with the kids. Eventually, the Infant Room bring their 4 groups down. Enjoy the nice sunshine when I leave work. Walk down to the Seattle Garden Of Remembrance. Walk up University Street to my place. Turn on KOMO News. Nice little report About Sous Vide Cooking. Demo! Demo!

I'm not ready for more news. Later, MSNBC! I want to watch Voyager - Flashback. Here's a review to get me ready. Weeeee! Luv the history here.

Burrito for dinner. Conk out while watch Children Of Dune - Part 3. I like this YouTube tribute to the lovely and talented James McAvoy who plays Leto II.

No comments:

Post a Comment