Wednesday, January 26, 2011

woensdag 26 januari 2011

hair woensdag 26 januari 2011 Up at 1:55. Turn on France 24. I hear comments about President Obama's State Of The Union. Report - Obama Calls For Innovention To 'Win The Future' Someone says, "It's good to hear you, Mr. Obama, but it isn't easy to lead a nation like the United States." The interview with Turkish President - Abdullah Gül - bores me back to sleep. Up again with the alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about the SOTU speech, but they notice the same quirks about John Boehner that I noticed... That he looks browner than Obama, and Boner looks like he's trying not to vomit.

Rice and salmon for breakfast. I am wearing shorts today. Up to Kaladi for some of Luka's beautiful coffee. Back to my place to do a couple loads of laundry. Walk up Westlake to work. Cristin takes me "free space." We take the Starfish out to the playground. 11 to 11:15 - Toni's breakfast. Circle time with the Starfish is like a nightmare. 11:15 to 11:45 - Lunch prep for the Sea Otters and Dolphins. Then I take a break. Whew! What a busy morning. 12 - Pam's lunch. The Sea Otters go down for naps. I need to deal with one no-napper. 1 - Kenn is subbing for Jessica. He gets a lunch break. Elaine and I chat about the history of The Cambridge and almost 30 years in Seattle. Only one early-riser. We go down to the Bike Room. Busy room as usual. Up to Capitol Hill to get a haircut from Fay at Rudy's. Back to my place. Play podcast of The World. This is rather sad news... BBC World Service cuts: The end of an era. BBC's grant from the British government was cut due to budget cuts. I can see both sides of the argument. BBC is informative, and goes in depth with its reports. Yet, the internet gave people this first news about Moscow bombings. Turn on MSNBC. Man! Northeast gets more snow? Poor people.

Snow more? Another Storm Plows Northeast. Rachel Maddow gives her camera man a workout as she tries to position herself in the line of sight of Congresswoman Michele Bachmann. Bachmann's Distant Gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment