Friday, January 28, 2011

vrijdag 28 januari 2011

vrijdag 28 januari 2011 Up with alarm. Turn on the computer to check my bank account. That's weird. I'm underpaid, but I see my tax refund. That was fast. Chili on rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It seems that Steph got a little press in Mediaite. She sounds proud of it - John Boehner's Skin Color.

Katrina Vanden Heuvel, editor of The Nation, calls in to talk about the GOP’s State of the Union Response and her article Privatizing Paul Ryan. The entertainment report from KOMO News is interesting... 'Jersey Shore' headed to Italy for fourth season. Curious-George has a comment - I hope the show gets canceled and Italy throws them out! What an absolute embarrassment for our country. Foul mouthed dirt-bags each of them.

Revolt and chaos in Egypt. MSNBC shows a photo of people setting fire to the headquarters of the National Democratic Party.

Need more news. But I need to get to work. Up Westlake to work. I'm extra for the Starfish. We head over to the Bike Room. Austin is studying dentistry. The monster on his shirt is cool, too.


11 - Charmaine's lunch. I bring the girls into the classroom so that I can set up lunches. They play in the kitchen area. We eat lunch together. 12 - Toni's lunch. Over to Starfish. They eat lunch while I set up nap mats. There are a few diapers to do, then we rest. 1 - Sarah is subbing for for Cristin. It's her lunch break. All of the Starfish sleep. 2 - Tanja is subbing for Patty. It's her lunch. It's almost a magical nap time with the 7 Seahorses. Someone wakes up crying "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." But he goes back to sleep. The kids say, "Bye, Mike" when I leave. Up to Whole Foods to shop. Drop off stuff at home. Watch KOMO News. A chef from Anthony's shows us how to make Cioppino. Lots of mussels.

Watch Nightly News and Rachel. Her show is devoted to coverage of the remarkable events taking place in Egypt. This will be an iconic image.

Tofu Pad Thai for dinner. Wow! This is yummy. Watch Star Trek - The Tholian Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment