Tuesday, March 29, 2011

dinsdag 29 maart 2011

dinsdag 29 maart 2011 Up at 3:05. Turn on DW World. They show Global 3000. The program does not put me back to sleep.
Visit Bukoba, Tanzania to show us a sustainable fishing plan on Lake Victoria. When they switch to German, I turn on France 24. Government representatives from more than 40 countries meeting in London to plan for a Libya without Muammar Gaddafi. Report - London Conference Debates Life In Post-Gaddafi Libya. Turn on Rachel Maddow to listen to her comments about Obama's speech. Obama And Libya: Discuss. Some burrito and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It sounds like she experienced a lot of Obama Derangement Syndrome when she visited her Republican family in North Carolina. She's having a hard time shaking it off. They debate the intervention into Libya again, but I appreciate the conversation. They explore, clarify and offer insights into this complex situation. Thank you, Stephanie Miller. Shower. Walk up Terry to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Jessica. Kenn covers for Elaine. We take the 8 Dolphins to dance class. The kids have fun running around... their version of dance. I was hoping to take the group for a long walk after dance, but Kenn's break is at 11, and he's desperate for it. The kids gather at the tables to do puzzles. Later, they migrate to books and cars. Cindy does lunch prep. I hang out with the kids... mainly trying to keep the peace. 12 to 12:45 - Jessica's lunch. The Dolphins eat their lunch with me. It's actually a nice leisurely time. We compare our meals. I'm glad Jessica comes back for my break. I need it. 1 - Kenn's lunch. The 8 Seahorses are going down for naps. Alana -subbing for Patty - sits and helps some kids go to sleep. I'm struggling with the twins. I get extra help to get kids to sleep. Thank you Tanja. 2 - Alana's lunch. We still have a couple no-nappers. Kenn is successful with one of them. I'm am not. Whew! I'm ready to go home. Turn on KUOW on my radio. It's the Spring Pledge Drive... and it sounds successful.

Streetcar to d'town. Drop off my stuff. Up to QFC to get a few things. The drizzle gets me a little wet. Back to my place. Watch a little KOMO News. Watch Futurama - Anthology Of Interest II and Godfellas. Galactic Entity: You were doing well, until everybody died.

Chicken sandwich for dinner. Watch MSNBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment