Saturday, March 12, 2011

zaterdag 12 maart 2011

zaterdag 12 maart 2011 Up at 5:34. I see Phoenix is resting on my jacket. Black on black. How beautiful.

Turn on MSBNC. It's strange to watch the news at this hour, but it's all about Japan. I switch back and forth between MSNBC and CNN. It's not my usual gig to watch mainstream news on Saturday morning. I see that it's raining, too. Nice to stay inside today and stay dry and warm in the apartment. After breakfast, I watch Star Runners on SYFY.

Syfy is having a Action In Space theme today. Perfect for me. After a while, I switch to Kyle XY - Great Expectations.

Prepare for a total Sci-fi Saturday. Next. Doctor Who: The Stolen Earth.

Then Doctor Who: The Journey's End. "Initiate temporal prison!" And who is Sarah Jane? And her genetic archetype and boy genius Luke Smith? Sorry. I'm way behind in my Doctor Who. Back to SyFy for Star Trek: First Contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment