Friday, March 11, 2011

vrijdag 11 maart 2011

vrijdag 11 maart 2011 Up with alarm. Turn on the news. Report - Hundreds Dead After Massive Quake Slams Japan. Stunning photo of the tsunami.

Toast and egg for breakfast. Turn on KOMO News. Report - Washington Coast Under Tsunami Advisory. Watch episode of Kyle XY - Leap Of Faith. Man! Jenni betrayed Kyle! She stole some information from Kyle's brain! She gets upset with herself and throws herself off the damn. "NOOOOOOOO!"

Shower. Walk up Terry to work. 10 - Cover for Elaine's conference. Sharyn covers for Jessica. We take the 7 Dolphins out to the playground. We get a little drizzle on us. We get cold, so we head inside. Sharyn reads some books while I clean up the classroom. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. The 7 Seahorses take a turn on the playground. I head inside to set up lunches. 12 - Sarah's lunch. I eat with the 6 Starfish. They're hungry today. They want me to read books before nap time. They fall to sleep pretty fast... except for one.

2 - Patty's lunch. The Seahorses are sleeping. Nice quiet hour. Walk up Westlake to my place. Watch Kyle XY - To CIR With Love.

Back up some stuff and walk up to #404. The cats greet me with their meows. Turn on Rachel Maddow. Of course, she reports on the quake in Japan. She posted this vid on her blog.

Anderson Cooper 360 shows more dramatic video. Wow! Anderson Cooper is planning to fly out to Japan. Brave man. Sorry. I need to switch to a different drama - Kyle XY - The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades. Then Doctor Who - Turn Left.

No comments:

Post a Comment