Friday, March 4, 2011

vrijdag 4 maart 2011

vrijdag 4 maart 2011 Up with alarm. Chicken with spicy peanut noodles for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Don Lemon - anchor and reporter for CNN. He talks about his new documentary, Race And Rage: The Beating Of Rodney King.

Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. 45-minute lunch breaks today. 10 - Up to Rainforest Kids to break Erin and Justine. I see that Ben lost a tooth. It's mellow with only 6 kids. Down to the Bike Room to break Toni and Patty. 11 to 11:45 - Charmaine's lunch. Patty takes the girls into the classroom to set up lunches. 11:45 to 12:30 - Cristin's lunch. The 6 Starfish eat lunch. The kids want to see me eat my pasta salad. They fall asleep early. Toby and I read There's A Wocket In My Pocket together. He loves it.

12:30 - I take my own break. 12:45 to 1:30 - Anne's break. Five Starfish are sleeping, and one is awake. Kenn and I deal with him. He seems excited about the attention. There's no hope with the no-napper. 1:30 to 2:15 = Toni gets a lunch. Toby's awake, so I take him to the Bike Room. At first he says, 'Lights Off, Lights Off' then he shakes his head and says 'No. Dark.' 2:15 to 3 - Patty's lunch. It's pretty quiet in the Seahorses. Nap time. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Shop for some chicken fried rice, Sho Chiku Bai, eggs and Perrier. #545 bus back up to Union. Back at my place. Turn on KOMO News. A guy from the Pacific Science Center shows us a 1000-year-old ice core from Greenland. He talks about Polar Science Weekend. Wow! Cool! Love the web cam shot of the UW wet Red Square.

Chicken and artichoke hearts for dinner. Kyle XY marathon - episodes: This Is Not A Test, Blame It On The Rain, Kyle Got Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment