Thursday, March 3, 2011

donderdag 3 maart 2011

donderdag 3 maart 2011 Up with alarm. Dirty rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Mediaite founder and GMA’s new legal analyst - Dan Abrams - talks with Steph about his new book, Man Down.
Shower. Play with Famous Males Forums. New post of Elliott Tittensor.
Walk up Westlake to work. Windy. It's curious. We're short-staffed, but I have open space from 10 to 11. Cristin takes it to write an observation. Up to Moons & Stars for a visit. I ask some of them about their visit to the Planetarium. It's sounds like they had fun. Over to Sea Otters for Pam's lunch. Most of the kids are going down for naps. Then it's Anne's lunch. We have one no-napper. Then it's Elaine's lunch. One Dolphin is awake... then 2... then 3. Jessica takes them down to the Bike Room. I stay with the nappers. Eventually, they wake up, too. Beck picks out a book for me to read - Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type. It's a funny silly story about cows typing notes to the farmer. First they demand better working conditions... and then they stage a strike.

I walk all the way in a rain shower to my place. I pass through the Washington State Convention And Trade Center. They're setting up for the Emerald City Comic Con. Yay! Nice guest list.

When I get home, I take off my wet hoodie, my wet Chucks, my wet socks, and my wet jeans. Put on my shorts and turn up the heat. Turn on KOMO News. Hey! They interview Nicholas Brendon - Xander Harris - from Buffy about the Comic Con. Switch to Hardball. I love it! Chris Matthews: Newt Gingrich Is A 'Smart Cookie' With A 'Rap Sheet' Ha!
Former Democratic Congressman Kweisi Mfume and Josh Marshall from Talking Points Memo also joined in for some good old-fashioned Newt-bashing. Spicy peanut noodles and chicken for dinner. Watch Kyle XY up to episode 4 (1-04) - Diving In. Kyle has his first dream, in which he is underwater in a pool, with Amanda swimming towards him. He tries to understand his feelings for Amanda. While at the local pool with Lori and Josh, Kyle jumps in the pool and Amanda rescues him, which causes him to get an erection. Kyle sleeps in a bathtub. And he lives in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment