Sunday, March 27, 2011

zondag 27 maart 2011

zondag 27 maart 2011 Up at 7:30. Turn on KEXP. Turn on Mind Over Matters. They talk about a local food program called Delicious Planet. They have a Delicious Detox plan, too. TUC has a speech of Helen Caldicott - The Impact Of Radiation From Nuclear Power Plants. Sapporo Ichiban noodles for breakfast. Listen to A Prairie Home Companion. I get an extra large dose of country music, but I like the group The Civil Wars. Chat with mom for a while. Up to Whole Foods. They seem to make chicken wings on Sunday. Love 'em. I get a little drizzle on me. Watch episode 3.04 of Heroes - I Am Become Death. It's wrenching to watch Sylar's little Noah die. Grief fuels anger and Sylar goes nuclear, incinerating 200,000 people. Oh, I hate knives. Here's a torture scene... Claire uses a scalpel to slice Peter open, vowing to make Peter feel the pain of every victim one slice at a time. So, two down, 199,998 to go.

Nathan rescues Peter, but Peter is becoming evil. He scalps Nathan.

Then it's Angels And Monsters. I switch to something more light. Futurama - Where The Buggalo Roam.

Then George Carlin - It's Bad For Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment