Monday, March 28, 2011

maandag 28 maart 2011

maandag 28 maart 2011 Up with alarm. Saporro Ichiban noodles and hard boiled egg for breakfast.Turn on Stephanie Miller. Everybody is back from vacation! Steph and the mooks get into a row about the humanitarian issues of Libya and the Ivory Coast. Chris is wondering why we didn't invade Ivory coast like we did Libya. The united Nations has intervened. Shower. Walk up to Kaladi for a cup of Jeremiah's coffee. Back to my place. I visit Paris, France with Google Earth... especially the area around Centre Pompidou. I loved that place.

Turn on Weekday - T.C. Boyle: When The Killing's Done.

Walk up Westlake to work. Out to the playground to give Jenny and Darnell breaks. Hang out with the Moons & Stars. Gwen sits in my lap and we tell each other knock, knock jokes. The kids go nuts when I blow bubbles. I help Lydia and Earnestine with their young tods. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. The Seahorses and Starfish are playing in the Bike Room. Alana is subbing for Patty today. Lynette sets up lunches. 12 - Alana's 15-minute break. Then I take my own break. 12:30 to 1:30 - Cristin's lunch. Naps are a big struggle. 1:30 - Tanja's lunch. Finally, everyone is asleep. 2:30 - Alana's lunch. The 7 Seahorses are sleeping. This is my down time. Alex wakes up early. I read a book with him - The Falling Raindrop.

Turn on The World. I like this report - Egypt's Daily Show. Stroll through the Denny Triangle. Pick up my Monday Mondo Burrito. Up 7th to my place. Watch a little KOMO News... then President Obama speaks about his reasons to intervene in Libya.

After the speech, I watch some Hardball. A couple episodes of Futurama - A Leela Of Her Own and A Pharaoh To Remember. Then a couple episodes of Heroes - Dying Of The Light and Eris Quod Sum. I hope to stay awake for Rachel Maddow, but I conk out before 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment