Wednesday, March 9, 2011

woensdag 9 maart 2011

woensdag 9 maart 2011. Up at 4:26. Turn on my coffee maker.

Watch KOMO News for a little while. Finish my Mondo Burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They mock Alan Simpson's latest rant. Obama's Debt Expert Yells At The Kids. Graaaampa, He’s Not Called Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dog.

Watch episode of Kyle XY - Ghost In The Machine. Check out the Wiki link. (Flashbacks are in red.) Switch to BBC News. I listen to a sad report about BBC reporters in Libya. Report - Gaddafi Forces Beat Up BBC Team. "I looked and I saw a plain-clothes guy with a small sub-machine gun. He put it to everyone's neck. I saw him and he screamed at me. Then he walked up to me, put the gun to my neck and pulled the trigger twice. The bullets whisked past my ear. The soldiers just laughed." That's cruel, man. At least the space shuttle Discovery came back safe at sound. Report - Discovery Shuttle Makes Historic Last Touchdown. Walk up to work. I get caught in a shower. My shoes get soaked. Hang out with the Rainforest Kids to give Kathy and Darnell breaks. They have a firetruck cardboard box. Over to Moons & Stars for Erin's break. I play their favorite CD-story: Marsupial Sue Presents The Runaway Pancake. WHAT A FUNNY STORY! The kids are cracking up and I can't help to laugh with them.

11 - Down to Seahorses for Charmaine's lunch. They're getting their coats on. We're going to the playground. We last outside for just 15 minutes when some hail starts to fall on us. Back inside, we break out the play-do. They really get into it. "I want a ball." I say, "So, make a ball." I make play-do balls for them anyway. 12 - Over to Sea Otters for Pam's break. What a hectic time. The kids are saying no to nap time... except one. Misti - thank goodness - gives me a break. When I come back, half of the group is still awake. I can't believe it, but I get our notorious non-napper to sleep. Kaplah! It's down time for me and Pam while Anne take her lunch. Anne should enjoy this quiet time. 2 - Patty's lunch. The 7 Seahorse are sleeping. The twins wake up early. We just hang out and chat and read books. The sun comes out for my walk home. Turn on the radio to hear The World. I like their emphasis on climate issues. Yesterday, it was about Hot: Living Through the Next Fifty Years on Earth - Fatherhood And Climate Change. Today, it's Warming Climate Alters Antarctic Ecosystems. The King Crabs are moving into to the place. But here in Antarctica, crabs haven't lived in coastal waters for the past 40 million years. Until now, it's been too cold. Wow!

Change into my shorts because WOO! HOO! It's 54° and I love it! Walk around d'town. Down Pike and up Union. Turn on Hardball. Couscous and chicken for dinner. Watch Kyle XY - House Of Cards. I like Josh and Andy.

...and Doctor Who - Forest Of The Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment