Sunday, March 13, 2011

zondag 13 maart 2011

zondag 13 maart 2011 Up at 8:35. Go back and forth from CNN and MSNBC. Beans and franks for breakfast. Watch Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern - Phuket, Thailand. I guess that the tours, the beaches, the restaurants are back and better than ever since the 2004 tsunami. Turn on FX to watch The Simpsons. It's just a light rain. But I get soaked after a long walk around Capitol Hill. Back at #404, I take off my wet clothes and put on my shorts. Check out the YouTubes. Love this one. Austin Robert Butler.

Watch Kyle XY - Grounded. Kyle would give the shirt off his back for Amanda... literally. Amanda is trying to seek refuge from her demanding mother. She seeks out Kyle. After a little hesitation, Kyle joins Amanda in his tub. Climb right in, stud.



Switch to Doctor Who - The Next Doctor. Allons-y! The giant King Cyberman robot, stomping around London, is cool!

I hear hail hitting the windows. Garlic noodles and chicken for dinner. One more episode of Kyle - Between The Rack And A Hard Place. Then a movie - The Bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment