Friday, March 18, 2011

vrijdag 18 maart 2011

vrijdag 18 maart 2011 Up before alarm. Turn on KOMO News. Report - Sheen Bringing 'Violent Torpedo Of Truth' To Everett. Be still, my heart. I suppose events in Japan are distracting attention away from Sheen. The Everett event will cost you a minimum of $49.50. If you want the royal treatment and an opportunity to meet Sheen, you can shell out $575 for a premium package. Mexican scrambled eggs on couscous for breakfast. Check out the vid for Senators Fighting For Us.

I sign the petition for Stop The War On Women. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Valerie Plame Wilson, author of Fair Game: How a Top CIA Agent Was Betrayed By Her Own Government calls in to talk about nuclear proliferation and Japan.

Shower. Up to Kaladi. Lauren seems busy with a few lattes. Jeremiah pops in a 8:00 to help out. Take my coffee home. More Stephanie Miller. Have a great vacation you guys! You all deserve it!!! Walk up Westlake to work sans appareils électroniques. 10 - Help the 8 Dolphins for an hour while Elaine does this and that. Kathy and I take the group to the playground. It's drizzling a little. 11 - Kenn's lunch. He's subbing for Charmaine today. The 7 Seahorses are having free play. I hang out with the twins at the water table. I set up lunches while the kids move into the Bike Room. 12 - Cristin's lunch. I meet the 5 Starfish out on the playground. They're picking up their toys and we head inside for lunch. We wash hands and sit down to eat. Toni does the diapers while I read books with the kids. Find a new Pigeon book - The Pigeon Finds A Hot Dog. I love this relaxing book time.

They're all asleep by 1 (except one). 1 - Toni's lunch. Cristin deals with the non-napper Miss P. She reads books on her mat. 2 - Patty's lunch. I bargain with her to leave 5 minutes to get the 3:00 Streetcar to complete - Project Thumb Print. The kids are all asleep. Kenn is mediating over there. 3 - Commence Project Thumb Print! Streetcar to d'town. #41 to Pioneer Square. Up to King Count Courthouse to the Thumb Printing Office. I expected an ordeal with Bureaucracy. I have trouble passing through the metal detector. But I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. #71 bus tunnel to the International District Post Office to get postage for the envelope. $1.05 postage. Visit Uwajimaya to pick up some Sho Chiko Bai and Sweet & Sour Pork. #511 bus back up to Union. I need the address to send my Background Check to Olympia. Call Pam to find the address. I assume it's correct. Walk down - in the drizzle - to mail the thumb print.

You know... It's interesting. All this time, while I go through this process, I'm wondering if we live in a Police State, a Prison Planet... a false democracy... a farcical democracy. Does the director of my center have any say in my qualifications and competence for what I do? The state really decides my legitimacy.

Back at my place, I warm up and dry off. Chinese for dinner. Watch Futurama - Lethal Inspection "What the Hoth!"

And The Late Philip J. Fry... an episode which breaks all the laws of causality. (But what about the Derivation theories?) Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment