Thursday, March 24, 2011

donderdag 24 maart 2011

donderdag 24 maart 2011 Up with alarm. Rice and egg for breakfast. Turn on Hal Sparks. Hal disputes the value of nuclear power. Worst-case senarios are popping up all the time - I-35W bridge in Minneapolis, the BP oil spill and now the nuclear power plant in Japan. Nature is unpredictable and human beings are fallible. Let's not play with nuclear power. He chats with Richard Hunter - of the Richard Hunter Show - towward the end of Hal's show.

Walk up Westlake to work. I cover for Patty's meetings again. The 8 Seahorses have lots of un-directed play. Maybe too much. I find out that Oliver is a dumper. Maya sits with me and we read Ducks Don't Wear Socks.

It's a silly story. The room is a mess, and the kids hardly help to clean up. Eventually, we go to the Bike Room. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 7 Sea Otters linger at the lunch table. The kids lay down on their mats and fall asleep... except Mr. O. 1 -Anne's lunch. I take the no-napper to the Bike Room. 2 - Patty's lunch. The 8 Seahorses sleep. It's a quiet hour. Walk down 9th Ave. to my place. I get a little rain on me. I was hoping to take a long walk this afternoon. Turn on KOMO News.
The temperature drops from 61° to 54° in one hour. Watch Morning Joe. It's fantastic. Co-host, Mika Brzezinski, is the daughter of National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski. "Daddy" is on the show to give his insights about Libya and Syria. Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch Futurama - The Day The Earth Stood Stupid. Then Torchwood - Something Borrowed. Owen is still dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment