Thursday, March 10, 2011

donderdag 10 maart 2011

donderdag 10 maart 2011 Up with alarm. Chili on couscous for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller but I don't listen for very long. Actually, I watch yesterday's Rachel Maddow Show with her interview with Michael Moore. The demonstrations must go on, he said. "This has to continue day after day after day, and these governors are going to have to step down," he said. "They're going to be recalled. They're going to be impeached. They have broken the law. There's no way they can get away with this." Michael Moore On 'Awaking The Sleeping Giant'

Shower. Watch an episode of Kyle XY - Hands On A Hybrid. Kyle and Amanda find out that they have a lot in common... both have no belly buttons.

Walk up Terry to work. 10 - Cover for Tanya's meeting. Jenni covers for Joyce. The 5 Sea Turles hang out in the Bike Room with a lot of the others from the Infant Room. They're a fun group. Back to the Infant Room at 10:45. 11 - Lunch prep for Sea Otters and Dolphins. 15 lunches. So much yogurt. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 8 Sea Otters are eating lunch. For a change, it's a fairly easy-going hour. They're enjoying their food. They finish one-by-one. 1 - Anne's lunch. I'm dealing with a kid who's is planning to ditch his nap. 2 - Patty's lunch. I walk into the Seahorses room to see Caitlin awake. We try to put her back to sleep, but she rebels. That wakes up Evanan. We sit at the table and color. Walk down Westlake to my place. The wind is throwing me around. At home, I turn on KOMO News. Report - Strong Winds Slam Puget Sound. I bet that I was hit by a 45-mph gust. Up to #404 to pick up the keys for my next cat-sitting gig. Back to my place. Watch Kyle XY - Lockdown. With Jessi on the loose, tensions rise in the Trager household, while Kyle debates what to do about her. Couscous and chicken for dinner. Watch Doctor Who - Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment