Monday, March 14, 2011

maandag 14 maart 2011

maandag 14 maart 2011 Up at 4:00. Turn on MSNBC. There's Morning Joe. Joe Scarborough annoys me. Report - Radiation Alert In Japan After Nuclear Blast.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Beans and franks for breakfast. Watch episode of Kyle XY - The First Cut Is The Deepest. Kyle and Jenni visit U of Washington (U Dub). I like the fight in the bar.

I cry like a baby when Kyle gives Andy a healing hug. "You're going to be ok," he tells her. Shower. Watch more news. I like MSNBC anchor Richard Liu.

Walk down to the Westlake Hub and take the streetcar to work. 10 - Start breaks for Kechelle, Tanja, Toni and Patty. It's rather noisy with the Sunshine Kids and the Wildflowers playing in the Bike Room. Over to Starfish to help them get ready for a rope walk. Then I meet the Seahorses on the playground. I'm glad that I brought my umbrella. We experience an intense shower. The kids like my umbrella. They hide under it with me. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. The 7 Seahorses hang out and play with play-doh, read books and Maya takes care of her babies. 12 - Anne's lunch. It's nice that Anne can take a break during this busy hour. 1 - Lynette's lunch. Deal with a couple no-nappers. When a few Sea Otters wake up, I take them down to the Bike Room. 2 - Patty's break. Finally, a quiet room. The 5 Seahorses sleep. Walk up Boren to #404 while listening to The World. I replace the yucky old kitty litter with fresh stuff. Turn on MSNBC to watch Hardball. There are a lot of concerned scientists talking about nuclear reactors going goofy. Need a break from the news. Kyle XY - Primary Colors. Back to the news. Rachel Maddow describes how nuclear reactors work in her "Know Your Nuke" segment.

After Rachel, I leave #404 and head down to my place. Garlic noodles and steak for dinner. Watch some Futurama - In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela.

No comments:

Post a Comment