Thursday, April 14, 2011

donderdag 14 april 2011

donderdag 14 april 2011 Up at 4:44. Turn on France 24. Report about the oldest nuke in France - Fessenheim. Rice and spicy tofu for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Oh, Chris! He plays the Foo Fighters in one of his bumps Times Like These. Yay! Nice way to start the day.

Walk up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. He's getting ready for the Seattle To Portland ride. I tell him about my experience of riding from Vancouver, BC. Back to my place to shower. Watch Glee - Hairography before leaving the place. My, my. Rachel tries to impress Finn with her impression of bad girl Sandy from Grease.

Streetcar to work. Another busy day. Break for Kenn. He sets up a bin for water and bubble play. Outside for Sharyn's break. Only 3 Sunshine Kids on the big playground. Up to Wildflowers for Sarah's break. My pal - Tucker - gives me a little red frog.

11:15 to 12:15 - Charmaine's lunch. The 8 Seahorses are blowing off some steam out on the playground. We hop in and out of Hula Hoops. Kenn takes a few inside for potty time. We sit down for lunch. 12:15 to 1:07 - Cristin's lunch. The 7 Starfish are finishing lunch. I do a few diapers. It doesn't take long to get them all to sleep... ALL OF THEM! Yay! 1:07 to 2 - Toni's lunch. I enjoy a quiet time with the Starfish. 2 - Kenn's lunch. One of the kids wakes up crying who wakes up someone else. The rest sleep, however. It's raining, so I take the streetcar to d'town. I hunker down inside my apartment because...

It's raining. Turn on KOMO News. Fun with Futurama - A Flight To Remember. Then Stargate Atlantis - Tracker. Jennifer Keller fries Kiryk's tracking device. Ouch!

Tom Kha Phak noodle soup and spinach salad for dinner. Watch Heroes - Eclipse I & II.
Nathan, Peter and the Haitian have found Baron Samedi's camp. It's pretty gutsy of Peter - lost in the middle of Haiti - to go up against Samedi's army all by himself. He surrenders with an empty automatic. Now what?

Switch to MSNBC News and watch Hardball. Whew! Chris Salutes Mitt Romney. Then Rachel Maddow. GOP Wants to 'Transform' Social Security. Transformers! More than meets the eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment