Wednesday, April 20, 2011

woensdag 20 april 2011

woensdag 20 april 2011 Up at 4:08. Listen to BBC News. Rice and sesame tofu for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks is streaming from an undisclosed location.

Steph talks about her appearance on the Joy Behar Show yesterday with Andrew Breitbart the author of Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save The World. Steph cracks me up.


Shower. Walk up to work. Busy day with 40-minute lunch breaks. 10 - Breaks for Kenn, Anne, Elaine and Sam. (Sam goes home sick.) Walk into the Seahorse classroom, Patty is reading Tuesday. It's crazy. Frogs are flying and chasing dogs.

11 to 11:40 - Patty's lunch. I'm outside with the 8 Seahorses. Fun on the playground. 11:40 to 12:20 - Kenn's lunch. The 7 Sea Horses finish lunch and head down for naps. 12:20 to 1 - Cristin's lunch. The 8 Starfish finish lunch. Toni reads books while I change a few diapers. 1 to 1:40 - Toni's lunch. The Starfish are fighting nap time, and my back is killing me. I just can't chase and wrestle with these kids. Sabrina helps us out. Thank you, Sabrina. 1:40 to 2:20 - Elaine's break. I take a few early risers to the Bike Room. I get to leave early because of my bad back. Instead, I start Project: Return My Old Modem To The Comcast Service Center. Streetcar to d'town. I catch a #358 just in the nick of time up to Bitter Lake. It doesn't take long to hand in my modem. 4:08 another #358 back. A cute kid with a rainbow decal on his jeans sits across from me. He flashes a smile at me before his boyfriend sits down next to him. They don't talk to each other at all. 4:50 arrive in d'town Seattle. Back to my place, I change clothes and watch Futurama - When Aliens Attack. Much of the episode, particularly the method in which the aliens attack, is a spoof of the 1996 film Independence Day.

I can't believe that Lrrr vaporizes President McNeal like that. Check the Seattle Times. Two reports of interest - Mariners Break Out With Season High 13 Runs, 13 - 3 Rout Of Detroit and Hot Market For Rentals Inspires Twin Towers. Sesame tofu on spaghetti for dinner. Watch Stargate Atlantis - The Prodigal.

And Heroes - A Clear And Present Danger. Heroes are being captured by The Hunter and his team. It's very daring of Claire to jump on the landing gear to get inside the cargo plane to save her friends.

Then Superman/Batman: Apocalypse but I conk out after 20 minutes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment