Thursday, April 7, 2011

donderdag 7 april 2011

sick donderdag 7 april 2011 Up at 5:11. Call in sick for work. My tummy is upset. Just Diet Sprite for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Just lay in bed. Nice excuse to stay inside my nice warm apartment and catch up with Glee and Torchwood. Play with FM Forums. They posted a cute little YouTube vid of Jedward - ET Katy Perry And Jedward Bubble Bath.

Watch Glee - Preggers and The Rhodes Not Taken. I love it when The football team dances to "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" on the field.

Switch to Torchwood - Fragments. This episodes does a review of the characters' personal lives. Play movies - Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and Attack Of The Clones. Up to #404 to visit the cats. Phoenix needs lots of petting. Back to my place. I bump into Christian is the hallway. Listen to podcast of The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment