Monday, April 11, 2011

maandag 11 april 2011

maandag 11 april 2011 Up at 2:48. Turn on Deutsche Welle. Report - Ivory Coast's Gbagbo Arrested. Wow! Finally. They talk with Philipp Riederle about My iPhone And Me.

I fall back to sleep and have dreams in a German accent. Ich kann meinen cell phone nicht finden. Up with alarm. Watch a little KOMO News just for the weather report. Also - Japan Shaken By 6.6 Aftershock Quake. Fried egg and Greek potatoes for breakfast. I can get Stephanie Miller on my iPad. Cool! Steph chats with the Rude Pundit about his latest post - The Stupid, Cruel, and Dickish Riders to the House Budget Bill (Plus Fun with Planned Parenthood Funding). Rude, after reading your post, I agree with you. History IS awesome. Shower. Up to Kaladi. Jeremiah starts pouring my regular... "No short drip today," I exclaim. It's chamomile tea this morning. Take my tea back to my place. Turn the radio to KUOW and Weekday - Ask The Seattle Mayor. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm wearing my black t-shirt from Hawaii. It's interesting to watch the kids figure out the design.

Ella: "Fish" Ellen: "Turtle" Finn: "It's an Orca splashing out of the water" 10 - Breaks for Pam, Anne, Toni and Patty. 11 to 11:45 - Charmaine's lunch. We're enjoying ourselves outside, but our playground time is over. We let the highly energetic Seahorses loose on the deck. When Patty comes back, we take the 8 kids inside. Patty does circle time while I set up lunches. 11:45 to 12:30 - Kechelle's lunch. Up to see the 2 Sunshine Kids. We play a while with the alligators before we sit down for a quiet, leisurely lunch time. I take a little break. 12:45 to 1:45 - Down to Starfish for Cristin's lunch. Most sleep and a couple don't. 1:45 to 2:45 - Toni's lunch. Still dealing with some nap issues then a couple boys wake up early. "Let's play in the Bike Room." 2:45 - Elaine gets a short break. Some Dolphins are still asleep. Luke wakes up and says, "Hi, Mike!" When I leave work, I turn on The World. A law banning the Muslim burqa, or full-face veil, went into effect today in France. Two religious Muslims defy French stereotypes of the modern Muslim women. Report - Hajib And The City Defies French Muslim Stereotypes. The following YouTube vid is in French. A chance to practice our language skills. What If You Were President?

Drop off stuff at my place. Change into shorts. Short walk around First Hill - up University and down Madison. NPR has a report about the increase in gang violence in Eastern Washington. Report - Living In Gangland: Rural Gangs Claim Public Lands. Back home, turn on Hardball. Chris has a frank discussion with Former Senator Alan Simpson (R-WY). Alan Simpson shares his thoughts about the Paul Ryan budget and possible GOP candidates. Watch Futurama - The Problem With Popplers.

Fry, Bender: [singing] Pop a Poppler in your mouth, when you come to Fishy Joe's / What they're made of is a mystery; where they come from, no one knows / You can pick 'em, you can lick 'em, you can chew 'em, you can stick 'em / If you promise not to sue us, you can shove one up your nose.


Spicy bean burrito for dinner. Watch Stargate Atlantis - Whispers. Movie - Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.

Roy Neary: I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this shape. Shaving cream, pillows... Dammit! I know this. I know what this is! This means something. This is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment