Friday, April 8, 2011

vrijdag 8 april 2011

sick vrijdag 8 april 2011 I am seriously sick. My stomach feels awful. I'm throwing up. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Sexy Liberal Show is going to Madison in a couple weeks. They talk some shinanigins - Something Is Rotten In The State Of Wisconsin: 7500 GOP Votes From 'Human Error'. Watch Glee - Vitamin D I love this part. The boys are hyped up Vitamin D. The boys perform a mash-up of "It's My Life" and "Confessions Part II" for the boys vs. girls battle.

and Throwdown. Switch to Torchwood - Exit Wounds. They have been killing Capitan Jack a lot lately. It's seems insane that he can't die. Tosh and Owen die in this episode.

Next - Children Of Earth (Day One). Oh, my. It's so eery. The children of Earth are used like tools. All around the planet, each child stops in their tracks and then as one, they speak to the people of Earth, saying “We are coming.”

I'm still in a lot of pain, but I need a distraction... fresh air and sunshine. I do a simple errand. Take the Comcast bill down to the post office. The radio says it's 53° outside. Back at my place, I listen to NPR News and The World. Interesting Geo Quiz - The Towering Jesus Of Poland in Świebodzin. The giant statue took 10 years to build. Like Rio’s it depicts Jesus Christ with arms outstreched and it rises some 100 ft above the ground. The location is not as picturesque, it’s in a town in western Poland, not far from the German border.

Play movie - Mad Max Beyond The Thunderdome. I'm getting some appetite back. The pain is going away. Beans on toast for dinner. Turn on Hardball. Christ Matthews has a clock running - a Countdown To Shutdown Clock. The National Journal makes some good points... How did it—this incompetence—get this bad? After all, the fight over about $7 billion in differences in this year's budget is about 0.2 percent of the $3.5 trillion federal budget. It's like a family making $100,000 falling apart over $200. Report - A Blow To Boehner, Obama, Nation.

No Shutdown



Relax with some funny stuff - Mr. Show with Bob and David and Futurama. I didn't know that Roswell That Ends Well got an Emmy award for Outstanding Animated Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment