Friday, April 1, 2011

vrijdag 1 april 2011

vrijdag 1 april 2011 Up at 1:24. Oy! Watch Rachel Maddow. I feel so frustrated after watching this... Voter Regret, Backlash In Wake Of GOP War On Workers. I feel like moving to Vermont after listening to this... Vermont To Improve Health Reform With Single Payer Plan.

Switch to France 24. Top story - Ouattara Loyalists Seize Capital Of Ivory Coast. Fall back to sleep until the alarm goes off. Hummus on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She covers the latest about the wrangling on the budget - Where's The Spending Squabble Heading?

And... Only about 100 Tea Partiers rallied in DC yesterday, urging Republican House leaders — Speaker John Boehner above all — to resist the drive toward compromise in the protracted fight over the federal budget. Shower. Play with Google Earth to visit Paris again... The Marais. Streetcar to work. Turn on Weekday - The Psychological Trauma Of War. They talk about The Soldiers Project. It rains all day. 10 - Planning time for Kechelle. I hang out with the 5 Sunshine Kids. Julien invites me, "Would you build with Legos with me?" I repsond, "I love Legos!" So, I build skyscrapers with the kids.


Mr. J. is probably the most well-adjusted of the group. The rest exhibit various spurts of emotionalism. We mellow out with some books. They seem to like my dramatic style. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. The 7 Seahorses are playing in the Bike Room. Patty does the lunch prep. 12 - Cristin goes home with a migraine. I help Toni with the 5 Starfish. Nice mellow lunch with the kids. I set out the mats and do the diapers. 1 - Kenn is subbing for Jessica. It's his lunch break. The 8 Dolphins are going down for naps. It's pretty quiet except for a little coughing. 2 - Patty's lunch. The 6 Seahorses are sleeping. I like to leave work in a mellow mood. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff and turn on KOMO News.

Chicken and spaghetti for dinner. Watch episode of Heroes - It's Coming. Sylar and Elle confront each other. Elle takes vengence on him for the murder of her father. Bolts of electricity hit Sylar.

Next is George Carlin - You Are All Diseased. Fall asleep with The Naked Gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment