Wednesday, April 6, 2011

woensdag 6 april 2011

woensdag 6 april 2011 Up with alarm. Tofu burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal joins the show. They discuss the struggles that Obama has with the Republicans about the budget. Report - A visibly frustrated President Barack Obama emerged from a failed meeting on a budget deal Tuesday and said he would demand daily sessions with House Speaker John Boehner until an agreement was hammered out to prevent a U.S. government shutdown at week’s end.

Shower. Up to Kaladi to blog and drink coffee. Lauren is playing French music. Merci, Lauren. Back to my place to drop off my little laptop. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 - Hang out with the Wildflowers while Sarah takes planning time. They want me to read books. Lots of books about planting and growing plants. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. The Seahorses are playing outside. When we go inside, I set up lunches while Patty does circle time. 12 - Anne's lunch. Kenn is subbing for Pam. The kids are still eating lunch. I take care of the lunch mess while Kenn does diapers. 1 - Kenn's lunch. Still with the Sea Otters, Anne and I take turns dealing with the Sleepless In Seattle Mr. O. 2 - Patty's lunch. Oliver wakes up early. He just stays on his mat resting. Charmaine and I chat about this and that. Streetcar to Denny. Shop for a few things at Whole Foods. Back at my place. Turn on The World. Fascinating story about life in a prison in Syria. Tik Root Tells Us About It.

Walk down to the library to blog. Listen to Rachel Maddow, too. "This isn't a budget. This is a cause!"

Report - "CUT IT OR SHUT IT!" Back to my place... quick before it rains! Beef and spaghetti for dinner. Watch movie - Gladiator.

No comments:

Post a Comment