Thursday, April 21, 2011

donderdag 21 april 2011

donderdag 21 april 2011 Up at 1:54. Watch last night's Rachel Maddow. Report - Does Wisconsin Signal A Political Shift?

"There's something going on here." Rachel interviews the director Dante Chinni of Patchwork Nation. He suggests that Republican attacks on public union workers are playing badly in counties where government jobs are a mainstay of the economy. Interesting stuff, but I fall back to sleep for a few minutes. Up again at 4:14. Listen to BBC News. The UK is getting ready for The Royal Wedding. They have a discussion about the pros and cons of living in a monarchy. Beans on spaghetti for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller.

Comedian Rick Overton joins Steph in the studio for some fun. Shower. I think that I'm fighting a bladder infection. I'm really uncomfortable walking. Take the streetcar to work. Lydia signs me up to be with the Tree Frogs. We hang out with the group in their classroom and do a little art project with dot bottles. We eventually head outside for some fresh air. We join the Sea Turtles on the playground. 11 - Tanya's lunch. We spend most of the hour outside. The sun peeks out from time to time I eat my lunch with the Sea Turtles. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 8 Sea Otters are going down early for naps. In 30 minutes, most of them are asleep. 1 - Anne's lunch. Pam deals with Mr. O. I'm feeling really uncomfortable. I tell Pam about it. I manage to make it through my last lunch break... Sea Turtles' nap time. Streetcar to d'town. The convention center is getting ready for the next Sakura-Con.

Change clothes. Watch Futurama - A Head In The Polls. Up to First Hill to get some Cipro. Drop by #404 to say "hi' to Gregg and Michael and the cats. We watch The Ed Show. Ed's Guest List... Michael Steele, Former RNC Chairman. Report - Michael Steele Faces Real Americans.

Back to my place. Finish movie - Superman/Batman Apocalypse.

Fall asleep during Hercules Versus The Barbarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment