Friday, April 29, 2011

vrijdag 29 april 2011

vrijdag 29 april 2011 Can't sleep. 1:11 - Turn on CNN to watch raw video of the Royal Wedding. Motorcades, flags, drums, trumpets, marching, cheers, shouts, "The Queen!" I see celebrities like David Beckham... SMASHING!
Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish arrive.
...and socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. Look at that hat and dress! Whew!
I dozed off after William and Harry arrive at Westminster Abbey. So, I missed the vows... but not the kiss.
The crowds fill up Trafalgar Square... estimated at 1 million people.


Thousands of Americans join Royal fans on the streets of London... and millions more wake up at dawn to watch the big day on TV.
Tofu and toast for breakfast. Shower. Walk up Westlake to work, listening to KBCS on the radio and their show - The Caravan. 10 to 12 - Planning time and lunch time for Charmaine. Liz covers for Patty, but Patty comes back at 11. When the twins are dropped off, I almost expect a melt down. But they want to play with play-doh. We have a little outside time with the Rainforest Kids and Sunshine KIds. It's too crowded so we head to the bike room. What a busy group. I set up lunches while Patty reads books. 12 - Cristin's lunch. Lynette is subbing for Toni today. I get to eat my lunch with the 6 Starfish. Nap time is a bit of a battle. Lynette handles it well. 1 - Lynette's lunch. Quiet time. The kids are sleeping. Now, I can relax. 2 - Patty's lunch. Charmaine is working on NAEYC while I watch the Seahorses sleep. Alex wakes up early, but he lays on his mat. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Watch a little KOMO News. Report - Gov. Gregoire Vetoes Sections Of The Medical Pot Bill.

Short walk to Westlake and back up Pike. Watch MSNBC News about the tornadoes of Alabama. Report - Twister Toll Now At 329. Rice, black beans and stir fry veggies for dinner. Watch Stargate - Universe: Air, Part 2. Movie - The Queen. Then The Meaning Of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment