Saturday, April 2, 2011

zaterdag 2 april 2011

zaterdag 2 april 2011 Up at 1:30. Turn on DW World. Fall asleep with the news. Up at 7:50 with DW World still on. My iPad's battery is at the 33% level. Wow. That's the lowest power I have ever seen it. Turn on Alternative Radio. It's Martin Luther King: Beyond Vietnam. Then it's Eat The State. Couscous and fried egg for breakfast. Switch from KEXP to KUOW. Since I don't have a car, I rarely listen to Car Talk. I like the occasional relationship counseling that they do.

I get a double dose of Wait, Wait today. Yay! I get an opportunity to laugh at the news. Thank you very much. But they get into some obscure subjects like Phantom Vibration Syndrome...

and Soloflex. I see the sun is coming out. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. The sun goes away. Back down Pine to catch a #72 bus to the UW. There's a car show on Red Square and the cherry blossoms on the quad. There are lots of people admiring the trees. They're beautiful.




The #73 is packed with students going d'town with me. I love it. Luv you guys! Back at my place. Listen to Travel With Rick Steves on KUOW. Start to play with Google Earth. Man! I REALLY REALLY should go to Paris for real. I explore the western suburbs. I find Suresnes and the American Cemetery And Memorial. Watch movie - Black Hawk Down. Then Stargate - Search & Rescue.

Michael: Well. I guess we're fighting after all.

Caldwell: Major Marks, please make that ship go away.
Marks: Yes, sir. (fires Asgard beam weapons at the ship, destroying it)


No comments:

Post a Comment