Thursday, April 22, 2010

donderdag 22 april 2010

donderdag 22 april 2010 Up at 1:58. Turn on France 24 and go right back to bed. Top story - Belgium PM Leterme Resigns After Liberals Quit Government. I conk out again. Up with alarm. Turn on AM 1090. Chicken For Checkups catches Stephanie's attention.

I can't believe that Sue Lowden is a serious challenge to Harry Reid's Senate seat. Well, it's Nevada. Fried egg on toast for breakfast. Up to Kaladi. "Hey, Jeremiah." Get some Chamomile tea. Walk around First Hill. At first, it's sunny, then the clouds roll in. Back to my place to listen to more Stephanie Miller and to look up my niece's address in Berkeley on Google Earth. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Patty. Student Jenny covers for Charmaine. The 7 Sea Otters seem interested in drawing with pens on paper... and ripping up the paper. Ryan fills up his paper with his "expressions."

I need to catch up with some diapers. I smell poop. The kids head down to the Bike Room. We have hula hoops! They have a lot of energy. They wear me out. 12 - Anne's lunch. The 7 Starfish start lunch and I eat with them. Kenn covers for Elaine. He talks about Food, Inc... a movie he saw on PBS last night. He seems obsessed ABOUT THE ISSUES. I understand them. 1 - Open space. I copy the Sea Otters' drawings for their portfolios. The Sea Otters sleep well. Alex and Wyatt wake up, and we read Ten Black Dots. The visuals in this book are quite striking. The art is a good reason to like this book, but I like its math side. For toddlers there is counting... which this group is getting to enjoy.

Walk up to Capitol Hill to B'way listening to NPR News. From MSNBC News >>> Obama Warns Of Impact If Financial Overhaul Fails. Seattle looks nice and green.
I like the new bike-route signs.


Over to First Hill and down University Street to my place. Turn on France 24. Report - Bloodshed At A Pro-government Rally In Bangkok. Watch Hardball. Episode of The Simpsons - Chief Of Hearts. The Outer Limits - The Galaxy Being. Kung Pao Chicken for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment