Monday, April 26, 2010

maandag 26 april 2010

maandag 26 april 2010 Up at 3:58. Watch some France 24. There's still the case of the Muslim woman wearing a black niqab, that covers the face but leaves the eyes exposed. The police gave her a 22-euro ($29) fine, saying her clothing posed a « safety risk » to her driving. The matter is escalating, with it emerging that the husband has now been accused of polygamy and that his nationality may be revoked. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They discuss a possible backlash to Arizona with the recent passage of their new immigration law. People call in to say that Arizona "is off my travel list for sure." Report - Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), a civil rights activist, spoke on Sunday to thousands of people gathered at Arizona’s state Capitol in Phoenix and called on President Barack Obama to fight the state’s new immigration law, promising to march in the streets and invite arrest by refusing to comply. Arizona Governor - Jan Brewer - made a terrible mistake to sign this law.

Salsa con Queso omelet on toast for breakfast. 10 to 11 - Breaks for Erin, Teresa, Pam and Patty. Kris and I take the Seahorses out to the playground. I see the Sea Otters take to the deck. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. The 7 Sea Otters listen while I do some felt board stories. Then we head down to the Bike Room. It's a challenge to set up lunches. 12 - Teresa's lunch. I hang out with the 6 Dolphins while I eat my lunch with them. I do the diapers while Kenn cleans up the lunch mess. 1 - Kenn tells me to take my break when Kenn is supposed to take his lunch. OK. Kenn goes to lunch when I come back. Nap time for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 2 - Patty's lunch. Seven Sea Otters sleep peacefully. Nice quiet hour. Walk all the way to Benaroya. It starts to drizzle... more drizzle. #74 bus tunnel to my place. Turn on The World. I enjoy the music from Togo by the band Elikeh.

Watch Hardball. Chris Matthews talks with James Cameron - writer and director of Avatar - about how to take care of the planet. Watch Stargate SG - 1: Enemy Mine. The creatures - the Unas - are similar to the aliens from the movie by the same name.


Mondo burrito for dinner. Watch movie - Enemy Mine. Lou Gossett, Jr. plays the role of the alien. Good job!




I conked out close to the end of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment