Monday, April 26, 2010

zondag 25 april 2010

zondag 25 april 2010 Up at 5:00. Mind Over Matters at 7. Kristina Borjesson, Charlotte Dennett, Peter Dale Scott - The Accountability Movement: High Crimes, Mass Media, and Deep Politics on Guns and Butter. Heavy Weather, Part 1 on Making Contact. I find a movie of Michael's in my laptop - The Farmer's Son. No hot water for a shower. Catch a #43 up to 17th. Walk over to Trader Joe's. Get some Dutch goat cheese, chips and salsa. My clerk is Miljen. Cute young guy. I like his energy. Walk down Pike to my place. Listen to A Prairie Home Companion. They're in New York to enjoy Spring in the city. Play with Google Earth to explore Croatia. Listen to The Splendid Table. She interviews Raj Patel - the author of The Value Of Nothing. Watch movie - Pirates Of Silicon Valley.





A little nap. Watch movie - Good Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment