Monday, April 5, 2010

maandag 5 april 2010

sick maandag 5 april 2010 Up at Midnight... throwing up. I call in sick at 12:45. Watch a couple movies - Candy and Dr. Strangelove. Switch to BBC News. I get up to puke about 5 times. Geez! Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Rude Pundit hangs out with Steph for all 3 hours in the studio. I drink up all my Talking Rain. Check NBC New York News. Steph talked about some Mayhem in NYC. Report - 4 Shot, Dozens Arrested in Midtown Mayhem. Play in Providence, RI with Google maps and Wiki. Play with the MTBA trip planner to take the Providence-Stoughton line. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Bound and Creator.

"Creator" is a review of this season's adventures. When a powerful and mysterious woman claiming to be the Creator threatens Richard, unraveling the mystery of her true identity becomes a matter of life and death for the Seeker.

Morphoman seems to be a fan of the Seeker. I'm feeling a bit better. Make some spaghetti and salad for lunch. Head down to Taco Del Mar to get a burrito. Maybe I'll feel better to eat it later. Bath. Turn on The World. The pledge drive is a little distracting. Try WBRU - 95.5 FM Providence. Their rock selections are cool! Thanks for introducing me to Civil Twilight. Play movie - Plata Quemada.




This is a true story? The chief characters in this story are two lovers - Nene and Angel - also known as The Twins. They're hired to assist in a heist. They're forced to flee with their accomplices to Uruguay where they take refuge in a decaying apartment building. This movie is really violent - full of guns and emotion. I can't go to sleep, so I try to relax with some epeisodes of Futurama.

No comments:

Post a Comment