Friday, April 30, 2010

vrijdag 30 april 2010

vrijdag 30 april 2010 Up at 4:09. Turn on France 24. Top story - Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill. They say that this could be America's Chernobyl. Interesting interview with the author of Child 44 - Tom Rob Smith.

Paneer Tikka Masala with Spinach Basmali Rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Laura Flanders and John Fugelsang join Steph for some liberal fun. They talk about Sarah Palin's appearance yesterday on Fox News defending Arizona's new immigration bill.

Sarah is getting a little screechy in this sound bite.

Up to Kaladi for coffee. Wow! Look at the line. Luka joins the fray. Jeremiah asks me, "What are you having today?" It's a shame to respond - after listening to some very complex orders for lattes - "A small drip, please." Take a short walk around First Hill back to my place. Shower. Walk up Terry to work. This is Nancy's last day. Lots of foods upstairs. We need to say good-bye to some families, too. 10 to 11 - Patty signs me up so that she can do some NAEYC stuff. The 6 Sea Otters seem rather hyper... So, we take them outside to the deck. The playground becomes available. We see the Trailblazers and Explorers celebrating Superhero Day. I don't have my camera. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. We stay on the playground. Sharyn sets up our lunches. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 5 Dolphins are not eating much lunch. Diapers, clean-up, naps. 1 - Teresa's lunch. The Dolphins keep asleep until 1:30... the Stella wakes up. I take Stella outside. She tells me, "Outside... All done." So, I take her into the lobby. 2 - Frustrating nap time with the Sea Otters when Patty takes her lunch. Alex coughs hard and wakes up Evanan. Evanan is raging for 20 minutes while everyone else sleeps through it. 3 - Nancy gives me a hug. This is good-bye. She says to me, "I enjoyed working with you." "Me, too... Thanks for everything." (Everything is a huge thing.) Up Yale over to Stewart to my place. Bump into J. R. Drop off stuff and change clothes. Watch France 24, Hardball, Countdown and The Rachel Maddow Show. Some rice and butter chicken for dinner. Watch movie - When Worlds Collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment