Thursday, April 1, 2010

donderdag 1 april 2010

donderdag 1 april 2010 "1 aprilgrap!"

Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Something about Timothy McVeigh wannabes? Sean Hannity Calls His Fans "Timothy McVeigh Wannabes" <<< href="http://crooksandliars.com/">Crooks And Liars and the YouTubes. After seeing Sean Hannity's YouTube, I need something very opposite... I can't believe that I stumble upon this. Hooray for Sarah Silverman.

So many bleeps in that. Walk up Westlake to work while listening to Weekday. It's April Fool's Day With Garrison Keillor. GK is in Seattle to do his A Prairie Home Companion show. I love Garrison's dry humor. 10 to 11 - Teresa meets with Celeste and Misti. 11 to 11:45 - Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Upstairs for Margot's lunch. I eat lunch with my 8 Rainforest friends. Sabrina is subbing for Andy. She seems to know the group pretty well. 1 - Pam's lunch. Jenni covers for Teresa's lunch. Eight Dolphins sleep. Stella wakes up early. We sit together and read My First Word Flip The Flap Board Book.

My left pinky in hurting. Is it arthritis? 2 - Sabrina's lunch. Most of the Rainforest Kids are asleep. Mimi is the only hold-out. I need to wake David up because he's leaving. He's in a deep sleep and is upset with me. Poor guy. A freezing rain appears when I leave Hutch Kids, but it doesn't last long. Home. I turn on The World. Report - The Olympic Moment In London. They're right. "Ugly!" Watch Outer Limits: The Mice. Beefy black bean chili on rice noodles for dinner. Watch movie - Forbidden Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment