Wednesday, April 28, 2010

woensdag 28 april 2010

woensdag 28 april 2010 Up at 1:54. Too early. Turn on France 24. Toss and turn. I listen to the business report - Stocks Are Falling After Downgrades Of Troubled European Debt. Lemon Quinoa for breakfast. It's rather filling. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks seems to be in New York City and streaming the show with Steph.

Shower. Read diary. Stop in Bartell's to buy some Mother's Day cards. Walk up Westlake to work. Bump into Rebecca Allen. Fill her in on the changes coming to Hutch Kids. She thinks that it's difficult to picture Hutch Kids without Nancy. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Charmaine. Jessica covers for Patty. We take the 8 Sea Otters on a rope walk up to - and inside - The Arnold Building. The budget must be good for Objets d'art. I'm in the back of the line... thinking... "That looks expensive. And that looks expensive... And that..." Hutch Kids... Hmmmm. We see Kenn getting a coffee. We say, "Hi Kenn!" Kenn does something funny and everyone laughs. After our walk, we go to the Bike Room. Patty comes back, so I go set up lunches for both Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. I set up nap mats while the 8 Sea Otters eat. A couple parents visit for nap time. 1 - Teresa's lunch. Kenn and I fold some laundry. The 5 Dolphins sleep. 2 - Patty's lunch. I browse through the Sea Otter's NAEYC book. I can barely get through Chapter 2 before my eyes hurt. The kids keep sleeping until 2:45. Babies "shhhh!" in the hallway. Get a new key card at Transportation. While waiting for the streetcar, I see this fancy ship in Lake Union.

Streetcar to Whole Foods. Get some salad bar, Chipotle Orange Braised Beef, sparkling lemonade and Shiraz. Walk up from there to my place. Walk down to the d'town Post Office to mail Mother's Day cards to mom and Nana. Back through Freeway Park to my place. I sit for a while to watch the seagulls fly. I feel the warmth of the sun. My neighbor, JR, sits with me to chat. Inside again, watch MSNBC News, Rachel and Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment