Saturday, April 3, 2010

zaterdag 3 april 2010

zaterdag 3 april 2010 Up at 5:00. Play a movie... Armageddon.
This is my favorite part... "When the dinosaurs die..."

The film was made pre-Twin Towers.

"We have 18 days!"

"Harry! We have only 18 days, Harry!"

He is really saying, "I love her!"

I need my Ben Affleck fix.

Harry... Just blast off and save the world, please.

United States government just asked us to save the world. Anybody wanna say no?



Rice and egg for breakfast. Listen to Wait, Wait.

Take a walk up to Madison to get a Mega at the Quicky-Mart. Back down to the library. Check out a tourist guide - Frommer's Guide To London. On my way back, these thugs are following me... going to Sakura Con.

The secret of happiness of precipitation in Seattle. GK is "live" at the Paramount. How do you fit-in in Seattle? You need to listen to A Sentimental Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment