Sunday, April 18, 2010

zondag 18 april 2010

zondag 18 april 2010 Up to 6:02. Turn on France 24. Focus on the funeral in Poland for President Kaczynski. Report - Somber Day In Krakow As Kaczynski And Wife Laid To Rest. I explore Warsaw with Wiki and Google Earth. France 24 interviews Poland's Minister of Finance about how the country in the only member of the EU to actually grow - by 1%. It looks nice out. I take a walk up to Harrison and 10th. I see these posters...

Hey, people! It's Richloo & Opus Däi. April 23rd.

Good morning, Seattle.
Down to Pioneer Square. I notice quite a few tourists downtown.

#26 bus zips me back to d'town. Back at my place. Watch movie - The Other Boleyn Girl (2008). This is a tale of two sisters competing for the same king.



Anne Boleyn (Natalie Portman) is the doe-eyed vixen ordered by her power-hungry uncle to bewitch King Henry VIII (Eric Bana). Her shy sister Mary (Scarlett Johansson) has always been in Anne's shadow; Anne is prettier, more accomplished, and desired by many men. The King picks Mary--the "other Boleyn girl"--as his mistress. Up to M Street to get some wine, eggs, apple juice and Kashi. I re-visit Poland when I watch The Pianist.

No comments:

Post a Comment