Tuesday, September 14, 2010

dinsdag 14 september 2010

dinsdag 14 september 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller, but I'm rather focused on cleaning up the apartment for the exterminators. Steph looks good on UStream.

Toast, fried egg and black beans for breakfast. While cleaning up the desk, I find a floppy full of photos of Jaime. I miss that beautiful man.

Streetcar to work. 10 to 11:45 - Planning time for Anne. Good time with the 6 Sea Otters. We use the deck for quite a while. Chiyo wants to hang out with the Moons & Stars (and with her brother), but she needs to stay with her own group. And she is disappointed. When we head inside, the group take their coats off, wash their hands and sit to eat. That's when I take my break. 12 - Renee's lunch. The 6 Starfish finish lunch and go easily to sleep. I clean up the lunch mess. 1 - Cristin's lunch. The Starfish sleep. Toby stirs a little bit. 2 - Patty's lunch. Kenn's covers for Michelle's lunch. Kenn and I chat a little. Evanan stirs, so I sit with him until he goes back to sleep. Streetcar to d'town. #210 to Uwajimaya. I'm tempted to go all the way to Issaquah. Shop for eggs, pork for stir fry and Ozeki. #255 bus tunnel back to my place. Listen to podcast of The World. They do a feature on Takashi Murakami. I've heard of this guy. Report - Takashi Murakami in Versailles. Watch Star Trek Enterprise - Babel One. Captain Archer seems to develop a rapport with Gral.

Left-over burrito for dinner. To sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment