Friday, September 3, 2010

vrijdag 3 september 2010

vrijdag 3 september 2010 Up at 4:06. Check my e-mail on the iPad. Michael says that they're experiencing some effects from Earl even up in Montréal and he'll be back on Sunday.
Check WHDH for the latest on Hurricane Earl. Watch some France 24. Report - Isrealis and Palestinians Set Out Timetable For Peace Talks. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She finds an article to which she can relate very well... 8.4 Million New Yorkers Suddenly Realize New York City A Horrible Place To Live.
Spaghetti with beef and bean dip for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's wonderful coffee. Walk around First Hill for a little bit. Whispy white clouds up in the sky. Shower. Download apps for France 24 and NPR. I'm loving it! Listen to France 24's Environment Report - Extreme Green - and a rather wonderful guitar player Nir Felder on NPR.
Walk up Westlake to work. Easy-going day. 10 - Breaks for the Rainforest teachers. The kids are listening to stories. Teo wants to sit in my lap. All the kids are friendly with me. Down to the Starfish for Patty's break. The kids are just having free play. 11 to 3 - Spend the rest of the day with the Sea Otters and Dolphins. Playground, lunchtime and naps. It all goes very smoothly. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Take the iPad up to Kaladi. Wi-Fi connection is easy. Sip some Chamomile tea. I'm hearing some Collective Soul in the coffee shop... The World I Know.

Back to my place. Turn on France 24 live news on my iPad.
I can also watch Hardball, too. Left-over oyster beef and coconut rice for dinner. Check on Hurricane Earl and continue with Countdown and Maddow.

No comments:

Post a Comment