Wednesday, September 22, 2010

woensdag 22 september 2010

woensdag 22 september 2010 Up with alarm. Solid night's sleep. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Of course, they talk about the retrogressive homophobia-pandering douche-nozzles Republicans in the Senate. Senate Republicans on Tuesday blocked an effort by Democrats and the White House to lift the ban on gays from serving openly in the military, voting unanimously against advancing a major defense policy bill that included the provision. Chili on toast for breakfast. Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. Hey! I'm Kitchen Help for Tracy today. My first time with Tracy. She plays some Depeche Mode while I wash the dishes. Tracy's taste in music seems rather Postmodern.

I finish early, so I help set up Starfish lunches and mats. The Starfish go out in tie-dye and bare feet to paint the wall on the deck. Austin! There's paint on your nose!
They use the BIG BRUSHES! Go, Starfish!

My paint is lumpy.

12 - Charmaine's lunch. I spend lunchtime with the Seahorse. Patty shows them and lets them touch the buckeye's they found on their walk on Westlake. The twins have a conflict with the mat situation. No, mine! No! MINE! They're all sleeping by 1:00. 1 - Elaine's lunch. It's quiet with the 7 Dolphins sleeping. 2 - Patty's lunch. I think that the kids will sleep through the whole hour, but nooooo! Evanan wakes up with this little precocious smile and says... "I think that I'm going to scream!" He doesn't scream, but he really talks out loud. Turn on The World. There's an interesting story about the Jewish settlements. Americans For Peace Now Have A Google Map Of Them. Walk to d'town - University Street Station. It takes me 40 minutes. I pass by a chess game in Westlake Park. I've never seen this before.

I think that I'm going to watch news, but I turn on YouTube. I love it. More from that cute Brit Boy about how to make balloon animals.

And, of course, Ren and Stimpy.

Turn on MSNBC. Kinda of a tear-jerking story... especially after watch Shelter. Florida Stops Ban On Gay Adoption.

C'mon, people. Now! Smile on your brothers.


Watch Star Trek - Arena. I am telling you. Don't go to Cestus III Outpost... unless you want to disintegrate into a blazing glow of red.

Chicken and asparagus for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment