Thursday, September 23, 2010

donderdag 23 september 2010

donderdag 23 september 2010 Up at 4:02. Turn on France 24. France is trying to contact Al-Qaeda to find out what it wants in exchange for the release of five French hostages kidnapped in the Sahara, after the group warned against any rescue attempt. Report - France Seeks Talks With Al Qaeda Hostage Takers. Beets and egg salad for breakfast. Play a movie this morning - Blood Diamond. A gripping, thrilling and emotional movie. I'm exhausted after watching it. DiCaprio plays a rogue, ethically challenged, illegal diamond trader who is looking to make a big score. Hounsou, who has lost his son to the rebels, has hidden an invaluable diamond which he hopes to leverage to bring his family back together. And Connelly is an American journalist who wants to expose the corruption inherent in the trafficking of diamonds.

T. I. A. "This is Africa." Archer is laying there dying.

Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. Working with kids lifts up my spirits. It's a fun day. The kids watch the excavator dig up the old playground.


I'm upstairs most of the day... wearing my Gromit t-shirt. "Why is the dog in jail?" "I watch Wallace And Gromit at my house!" I see Nate and Melody hanging out together... building with widgets.
I hang out with my old friend Ryan and we build things with the snap blocks.


I get a big thrill taking the Moons & Stars to Fairview Park. It's raining pretty good. But we don't care! We're Seattlites! Margot tells the kids about the rules... "If you are wearing rain pants, you may slide down the slide. It's going to be very slippery since it's wet." With that, the 4 kids wearing rain pants going sliding. Wow! They practically fly off the slide. Some of the kids want protection under my little umbrella. Back to the classroom for lunch time. The kids get a little silly... And when I take my break, they get crazy. Erin doesn't sound happy with them. 1 - Michelle's break in the Starfish. All 5 Starfish are napping, but Piper wakes up early. She is curious about the meeting Misti is having with Cristin. Then Austin and Velvet pop up. 2 - It is not a magical nap time with the Seahorses as I give Patty a break. Evanan wakes up early. I can't get him back to sleep. He gets silly and wakes up everyone else. Uff da! Streetcar to d'town. #212 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Get some onion fried tofu and fried rice. #316 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on France 24. Luke Brown gives the top stories. Buffalo hot wings and fried rice for dinner. Watch movie - War Of The Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment